GMC Commercial.....i think

Nessyfur

Reaction score
I think it is on the GMC commercial where they drive the cars into a garage...I know its called Neverending love but I have no idea who it is by...can anyone help me out please?

I haven't seen the ad but could you mean "Endless Love" by Lionel Richie and Diana Ross?

A GMC garage ad was asked about here. Is that the song you're after?

And, to run searches on our forums with words of three letters, add an underscore to the search form: _GMC

no this one is where all types of cars go in and the garage doors close and then the song comes on and then one car/suv or whatever it is comes out.....

the lyrics that are sung are

I have a neverending love for you...now on thats all im gonna do...from the first time we met I knew I have a neverending love for you....

Someone has asked about this ad before, but I can't find it in my searches.. Grr. Maybe someone else will remember it?

"Never Ending Song Of Love" by Delaney & Bonnie & Friends. Again not having seen the ad I can't say if it's the original.

well i have figured out that one version is sung by a guy called Ram Herrea, not sure if it is the original or not but it sounds like a polka version of it...so not the one that I am looking for but I am getting closer...thanks for all the help :)

Back