Girls Next Door on E!

saintcity

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the theme song for "Girls Next Door" is a real song or if it is just made for that show? It sings "Come on to my house, my house...I'm gonna give you candy..." or something.

Hello,

The original of that song is:

Rosemary Clooney - Come On A My House

It must be a cover or a mix of it cuz I've heard it too and it sounds more modern.

~ Mia ~

No problem. :D ;)

But I like that version that's on the show too... I wonder what mix it is or if it was just done for the show.

~ Mia ~

I wish I knew where to get the show version, too! I looked around a little for the song and I only could find the original. I'll keep tryin' though!

I found this at MSNBC

"Well, my answer could be wrong here, since I've never seen the show, which follows the travails of three busty babes living with Hugh Hefner in the Playboy Mansion. But Web searches seem to indicate that the theme is a remix of Rosemary Clooney's famed "Come On-A My House." The line you remember is "Come on-a my house, my house, I'm gonna give you candy." You can read the full lyrics here. Clooney hit #1 on the charts for 8 weeks with the song in 1951.

Web sources say that the "Girls Next Door" version of the song is a remix by Nasty Tales"

:D

Wow! Thank you so much!! You are very efficient and thorough. :D

It's a remix of Rosemary Clooney's "Come On-A My House" by Nasty Tales.

just wondering who sang the theme song for it. anyone know? i did a search for it already and i got no takers

Back