Girlfriends

iago23

Advanced Member
Reaction score
This is from an old episode that ran this week in syndication. Joan decides to put all of her energy into running instead of men. There is a scene where shes running outside and a cute guy passes by. She turns around and follows him for a bit but then decides she has to focus on her running. While this is going on there is a song in the background sung by a female. Fast tempo, sort of a hip-hop beat i guess with lyrics about being crazy. I should have written the lyrics down but didnt. <_< Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!!

I don't know the song, but I have episode info that may help your search. Name of episode is "Runaway Bridesmaid", #62.

Okay i just saw the episode again today and here are some of the lyrics i managed to scribble down. "I guess I 'm just a little bit crazy" "nobody to save me" and I think i also heard the word "blame" in there too somewhere. Sounded like they just used the chorus of the song but im not sure. The woman who is singing it sounds very familiar!!

Woohoo! I just found the answer to my own question. I had to use words from the search and not th entire phrase for something to come up. For anyone who is interested the song is "Crazy" by Alana Davis.

Can someone please help me with the name and the artist of the song that aired in the episode "Handling Baggae"? The song was playing when Darnell first asked Mya for a divorce after Mya found out he was cheating.

Thanks for any assistance... :p

it aired 01/04/05 on fox. Lynn's brother moved in unexpectedly and wanted to start a music career, he had an audition singing for a trip hop band and had trouble starting so lynn helps and ends up getting the gig. im trying to find out who the band was and what was the name of the song...

i am looking for a song that is playing on the the first night that Toni and Todd spends together...its a female R&B singer and she says "can we take a ride, baby, can we take a ride..." i think its in the episode entitled A Little Romance.

very nice song. would like to know who's it by and title

i am looking for a song that is playing on the the first night that Toni and Todd spends together...its a female R&B singer and she says "can we take a ride, baby, can we take a ride..." i think its in the episode entitled A Little Romance.

This is when Joan and William were a couple and they were trying to have sex for the first time but it went sour. Well, at the end of the episode (this is when the song started playing) they were both laying in bed talking to each other about how they were probably only destined to be friends and then they held each other hands. The epsiode was called "Great Sexpectations" Season 5.

am looking for a song that is playing on the the first night that Toni and Todd spends together...its a female R&B singer and she says "can we take a ride, baby, can we take a ride..." i think its in the episode entitled A Little Romance.

Back