Gatorade "League of Clutch" Hockey

BaldGuy007

Reaction score
Anyone know the name of the opera like song from the Gatorade League of Clutch commercial?

There's a new Nike commercial this holiday season, with a classical song (choral) playing over a variety of clips from various sports (one includes Payton Manning, I think). Interspersed with the action clips are different sayings, the last of which is "Every Game Needs A Hero".

The song, which is sung by a chorus in another language (latin?) has been in a ton of commercials, but I've never been able to figure out the title. I think it might make some reference to the "gates of hell".

Thanks!

Carl Orff - O Fortuna

Maybe.

I only saw the commercial once, so the song's not so fresh in my mind.

Been used in lots of commercials, and asked about many times here on adtunes.
The song your looking for is O Fortuna by Carl Orff ;)

Gatorade commerical with the orchestral, choir action going on.

Features Manning, Wade, Sharapova and Jeter.

Music anyone?

I am looking for this as well. If I can get the name of the composer that would be helpful. I know for a fact that this song was also used in the move Excalibur as well as many others I'm sure.

Does anyone know the name of the song for that commercial that was on a lot during the first couple rounds of the NCAA mens bball games? There was no lyrics it was like all orchestra, and it started off by showing a goalie in really slow mo.

it was like DUH DUH DUHHHH. DUH DUH DUH DUHHH... DUH DUH DUH DUHHH DUH DUH DUH!!!

DUH DUH DUH DUHHHHHHH
DUH DUH DUH DUHHHHHHH

lol thats the best i can do..

i hear this part of a classical music song all the time in commercials and i dont know the title and composer. anyone know - its in the new gatorade commercial on now with the hockey players. thanks.

Thanks for the info. I love that I was able to just come on here and not even perform a search and find what I am looking for. Go adtunes ;).

I've wondered what that song was for years... FINALLY I got the answer!!! Thanx.

Back