G.I. Joe Retaliation

I'm gonna fight 'em all, a seven nation army couldn't hold me back...

It's too bad that this movie looks really bad. The first G. I. Joe movie was terrible, and this one looks like a bad rip-off of Mission: Impossible: Ghost Protocol, a much better movie. At least G. I. Joe: Retaliation doesn't have Marlon Wayans. Ray Stevenson and Walton Goggins as the bad guys are very good actors, but then again, so were Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Christopher "9th Doctor" Eccleston. So, basically, I only watch this trailer frequently because of that kick-ass Seven Nation Army remix!

Honestly, I think this trailer is pretty incredible, and I wouldn't be surprised if the film is actually good. You're right, this is structurally identical to the new Mission Impossible trailer, and the first GI Joe movie was god awful, but The Rock just revitalized Fast & Furious which had an arguably worse cast than the first GI Joe.

that ending song, with more drums, starting around the 2:07 mark, it's sounds the same as "See What I've Become" but just a different version or a custom version, does anyone know if it's a different song?

New Trailer and before anyone asks the song is "Zack Hemsey - See What I've Become"

Back