FUCK 2006!

no. unless you like dancing to an organ begging people for change. i prefer running like a crack whore in the wild munchin' on nanas and berries doing monkey things and stuff.

Originally posted by dascoot+Jan 1 2006, 02:13 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Jan 1 2006, 02:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Donutos@Jan 1 2006, 02:12 PM
i definitely time traveled last night for serious and it was AWESOME. happy 3006
:lol: It's twenty-seventeen up in that other thread. [/b][/quote]
Derr it's just occurred to me that it's twenty-seventeen up in THIS thread, not the OTHER thread. :duh:

Hi Steph!!

hi! i just watched '200 cigarettes' in honor of new years. it made me want to be a grown-up in the 80s.

Originally posted by sickboy@Jan 1 2006, 04:53 PM
no. unless you like dancing to an organ begging people for change. i prefer running like a crack whore in the wild munchin' on nanas and berries doing monkey things and stuff.
So do it then. Oooh ooh eeh eeh and throwing crap and all that stuff.

Ahhh yes, 98.. a fine year indeed.. freshman year in college, Clinton still in office..

Originally posted by AmelieMellow@Jan 1 2006, 04:55 PM
hi! i just watched '200 cigarettes' in honor of new years. it made me want to be a grown-up in the 80s.
Aww I lurve that movie, maybe I'll go buy it with my sweet Target gift card.

Does anyone else have heartburn?

can't. asthma is one helluva a bitch. i just so much as look at running shoes and i'll start wheezing like it's going out of style.

like right now? no, i don't have heartburn. my brother gets it a lot though.

The only time I get heartburn is when I'm pregnant and I'm sure as shit not pregnant. I'm kinda hopin it's a symptom of this bastard cold.

i have had that one and some other ones, they don't work for me. maybe if i wouldn't throw them away when i get them, they would help. but i hate using my inhaler, it just adds to my geekness.

heartburn? yesh in soooooo many ways.

you don't seem so geeky. you seemed pretty cool in the movie.

Originally posted by AmelieMellow@Jan 1 2006, 05:02 PM
heartburn? yesh in soooooo many ways.

you don't seem so geeky. you seemed pretty cool in the movie.
:lol: I thought that's where he got the name from too, but he was like raised in a hospital for the first 6 years cause he was so sick.

Aww heart burn because of songbirds? :(

Originally posted by dascoot@Jan 1 2006, 05:06 PM

:lol: I thought that's where he got the name from too
haha whoooopsie. great minds think alike~!

you know what i hate? going to a new place and not knowing where to park.

Ohhhh THAT'S what the heartburn's about. :)

You'll be fiiiiine. ;) Just park wherever and make it the first thing you ask about.

yeah, but i'll have to wear it around my neck just so that i can get to it easily. or else, wheeze city. and that just isn't cool. i look like the typical geek, i even have all of the required gear. glasses? check. unstylish clothes? check. read comics? double check. play video games? check. no life? triple check. and so on and so on.

Back