Friday Night Lights

Does anyone know what the song playing in tonight's commercial for Friday Night Lights?

know of any of the words in it? i cant remember them, but i know ive heard the song before. id like to know as well.

I don't know if I'm thinking of the right song, but if its the one I'm thinking of its Believe - The Bravery.

hmmm i heard a clip and it didnt sound right. i dunno what it is =/

maybe it was just a bad clip. it seems like this is the song afterall. thanks so much for the info!

The song is called "Believe" by The Bravery. The clip on the commercial is the beginning of the song, not the climax. The song is also on the Madden 08 soundtrack and video game.

First off, this is NOT the promo that features the song Tony Lucca's "Devil Town". The ad I am referring to is one that I have only seen in the theatres, not on television. Anyway, the ad basically has Coach Taylor talking (sounds like maybe a prayer) with clips of season 3 playing, and a song playing in the background. It's the one where he says things like "What we have is special. And it can be taken from us, and when it is taken from us, we will be tested", and "It is these times, it is this pain, that allows us to look in ourselves". Anyway, the song in the background is definitely Explosions In The Sky, I am just having trouble pinpointing which song it is exactly. I have all their CDs as well as the FNL soundtrack and I can't find the song. I was hoping that somebody could tell me which Explosions' song was playing. Here is a link to the preview I'm referring to:

http://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/global/conte...assetId=3520008

If you go to that link, the video player will load up, but not with the promo I'm talking about. In the corner of the video player, there is a button that says "Trailer". So click that and hit play - that is the video I am talking about. Thanks goes to anyone who can help me out!

:)

Well it could be something new. I tried watching the trailer but their site is being worked on at the moment. I will check back later. :)

No more banging my head against the desk! I have my answer!

After this post, and email to Direct TV, an email to The 101, and an email to EITS's record label Temporary Residence, I finally got a response. Jeremy, a very awesome and friendly guy from the band's record label was so kind as to give me a response to my question:

"Remember Me As A Time Of Day" from 'How Strange, Innocence.'

Cheers,
Jeremy

I suggest you all pick up this CD and be amazed at the pure beauty of it.

Newest Friday Night Lights Tv Commercial Music (NBC)

Does anyone know the musician or song title of the track used on the commercial for the new season of Friday Night Lights?

I do not watch the show so i have no clue if its a track that is on the soundtrack. Thanks

Re: Newest Friday Night Lights Tv Commercial Music (NBC)

Does anyone know the musician or song title of the track used on the commercial for the new season of Friday Night Lights?

I do not watch the show so i have no clue if its a track that is on the soundtrack. Thanks

i found the song, i was able to look it up by lyrics, got some conflicting answers, but finally found it on you tube, its by GREG LASWELL and its COME UNDONE - great tune

i found the song, i was able to look it up by lyrics, got some conflicting answers, but finally found it on you tube, its by GREG LASWELL and its COME UNDONE - great tune

"Come Undone" by Greg Laswell

DirectTV

What is the song used in DirectTV's promo for "Friday Night Lights"? Eerie, cool, but can't make out enough of it to ID.

Brilliant! Just the answer I was looking for --- Thanks, Doc!

Many many thanks! Love the Max Headroom!

Back