French (?) Song in WetSeal

Apple D00d

Reaction score
I was in wetseal with my friend today, and one of the songs they played sounded to be french or in some other language. It was a trancy / dance song (like almost all of their tracks).

My cousin was working at the time and i asked her if she knew the song, and she said they had just got a new cd in for this week and that's what was playing but she doesnt know the name.

I'm trying to find a tracklisting for wetseal's cds (kind of like they have for abercrombie).

Anyone work there, or might know?

A couple of songs it could have been, which are as far as I know popular, would be Kate Ryan's Desenchentee or Mon Coeur Resiste Encore. Obviously I'm not positive, but those two are both upbeat enough and popular enough.

So yeah, even if they aren't the songs, if you liked whatever it was you hear you'll definitely enjoy those, too.

Originally posted by DrifterDreams@Aug 7 2006, 04:26 PM
A couple of songs it could have been, which are as far as I know popular, would be Kate Ryan's Desenchentee or Mon Coeur Resiste Encore. Obviously I'm not positive, but those two are both upbeat enough and popular enough.

So yeah, even if they aren't the songs, if you liked whatever it was you hear you'll definitely enjoy those, too.
hmm i'll check out desenchentee and see if that's it.

funny thing. i already have mon coeur resiste encore. i love it. and i love alizee's moi lolita.

oop, i couldnt find the "edit" button (if there is one) so sorry for doubleposting. that wasn't it. i'm looking through her different albums on itunes and trying to find it (no luck yet)

Ah, sorry then. Good luck though, and if I turn up any more French techno I'll make sure to let you know ;P

Me thinks...

In-Grid - "Tu Es Foutu"

Or maybe not.?
The only one I know that might fit into that category. It was in an ad actually, Payless.

Originally posted by beaky@Aug 7 2006, 05:50 PM
Me thinks...

In-Grid - "Tu Es Foutu"

Or maybe not.?
The only one I know that might fit into that category. It was in an ad actually, Payless.
hmmm not it. i think im just going to go back and ask them like everyday.

but that in-grid song is veryyyy catchy -- i might buy it off itunes :D

I had a thought. Could it be something by Thievery Corporation? They did a song called "Lebanese Blonde" on the Garden State Soundtrack. Anyway, a lot of their songs are in French. They have several CDs though, so if it is them, it may take a bit of browsing. Their music is very trancey though, so it might actually be them. Just an idea!

found it!

wunderkind - the model.

thanks everyone for trying!

Back