Flushed Away

What's the second song in the trail of Flushed Away? It has the guitar lick and horns.

I'm pretty sure the second song is Wonderful Night by Fatboy Slim - that is if we're watching the same trailer.

Hey all,

Does anyone know the song used in the Flushed Away trailer (the second one) which can be seen at : http://www.apple.com/trailers/dreamworks/f...ay/2_large.html ?

The one I'm referring to is the first song that plays - "Experts say that 73% of household accidents happen in one particular room" is the dialogue that plays over it. It sounds familiar, I know I've heard it before somewhere, but I can't remember where.

If anyone knows this, let me know!

Thanks,
BT7

No, it's the beginning part of the Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind teaser - with Tom Wilkinson in an advertisement for Lacuna, Inc. It's also the beginning of the Flushed Away trailer.

In case anyone downloads from iTunes, there was a free video a while back called the Best of Sunny Funnies, with the "best of" clips from "It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia." It plays on that too. I think it's generic production music, my guess from Extreme Music (since that's where the theme to that show came from), but...who knows.

Anyone else want to venture a guess?

I don't know if this was posted yet, but if anyone wanted to know the song played on the last half of the flushed away trailer is "Bohemian Like You" by The Dandy Warhols

Back