Flight of the Phoenix

ashman_j

Reaction score
What song is playing in The Flight of the Pheonix when they approach those gun smuggers and the character Alex gets shot.

The song is called "Angel" by 'Massive Attack' from their album Mezzanine.

-Link-

Can anybody tell me the name of the song that's played at the end of the 'Flight of the Phoenix' when they are showing the pics of everybody that made it home and what they were doing? I think it was played near the beginning of the movie too but I can't remember when exactly.

:huh: yeah, about that, can you guys actually find scores as well?
i play music myself, so i'd find it very interesting if could get my hands on the direction of, say, troy?

Thanks everybody. The song I was looking for is 'Gimme Some Lovin' by the Spencer Davis Group.

I rawk hardcore to the song during the scene when the people go to the Nomad camp during night....

It's a deep, hard, techno-trance song that catches me when I see the movie. I always forget to look for the name in the credits though :(

Does anybody know the name of the song that is played for a very short time on the radio before the song "hey ya" by Outkast comes on, just before they begin to rebuild the aeroplane?
would be great if someone amazing out there knew,
thanks

Back