Fight Night Round 2

mojorisin007

Reaction score
Does anyone know the music (piano) being played on this games TV ad here in the U.S.?

Many Thanks.

I would like to know this as well. It's the commercial with all the men doing girly things like getting manicures and carrying a purse. I know I've heard the piece before but I just can't remember what it's called. It's slow and peaceful and just a piano and violins I think. :D

Raindrop Prelude is similar, however not the piece that is played on this commercial. I am still trying to find the name of it, and do believe it is something by chopin.

I don't think that's it either. I tried last night looking for a place to see the ad online but couldn't find anything. :(

No it does not contain the name of the music from the commercial, which is what we are trying to figure out.

I know you're looking for the music. Mag was asking for a place to watch the ad.

Yeah, but the ad we're looking for isn't on that site. That site was showing trailers of the game and if I remember correctly there were many , if any, scenes from the actual game. :huh:

The first track on Alicia Keys CD "Songs in A Minor" titled "Piano & I (intro)" sounds very much like the music in the TV Ad for Fight Night Round 2.

I still havent found it but thanks to everyone for their help so far.

Back