fight music

darkcloud07

Reaction score
hey i am looking for good fight music from every kind of music. My buddy is just starting to fight professionally and he wants songs that will get him pumped and ready to fight or music he can train with. Any suggestions?

Welcome to the Jungle by Guns N' Roses. If you'll google fight music, gym music, etc., a bunch of amped-up music will come your way. Good luck to your buddy.

"Welcome to the Jungle" by Guns N' Roses. If you'll google fight music, gym music, etc., a bunch of amped-up music will come your way. The page at the below url is basically a discussion among law enforcement officers exchanging preferences of their workout music. You should find a lot of what you need here. Good luck to your buddy.

http://forums.officer.com/forums/archive/i...hp/t-58910.html

An addendum to my previous post
The amazon sample doesn't do it justice since they are playing the 1:30 slow intro bit from the beginning of the song. My ex-bf used to use this to get pumped up for kickboxing.

If it helps the lyrics go:

Say Ya Wanna Fight (x8)
So I Will
Take Another Life (x16)

You Can't F*** With Me
'Cause I'm Bruce Lee
Do Ya Wanna Fight?
Fight me!

Stick Him With A Right (x8)
Ask Yourself
Do You Wanna Die (x12)

You Can't Run From Me
'Cause I'm Bruce Lee
Do Ya Wanna Spar?
Spar With Me!

Fight Me (x4)

Three Six Mafia - "It's A Fight" from the Rocky Six movie.
&
Quarashi - "Stick Em' Up"

Some my favorites, besides some of the obvious...

Prong - Snap your Fingers
Korn - Shot Liver Medley (Live)
DMX - Intro to Album It's Dark and Hell is Hot (after the talking)
Creed - Bullets
Rocky IV Soundtrack - The Final Fight
Chevelle - The Clincher
Fabolous - Breathe
Method Man & Redman - Da Rockwilder
System of a Down - Sugar
System of a Down - Aerials
System of a Down - Spiders
Korn - Freak on a Leash
Snow Patrol - Hands Open
Offspring - Nitro
Metallica - Hero of the Day
Notorius BIG & P Diddy - Victory
Kanye West - Jesus Walks
Nappy Roots - Aww Naw (there are 2 main versions, one is a rock version... i prefer the rock one, but both are good)
Box Car Racer - I feel So
Lord of the Rings - Requiem for a Dream
Bone Thugs N Harmony w/ Notorius BIG - Notorius Thugs
Bone Thugs N Harmony w/ 2pac- Thug Love

Ummm.. that's all i can think of off the top of my head, I'll post more as I think of them

Bone Thugs N Harmony w/ 2pac- Thug Love, that song gets me amped up. survive- rise against, real big - mannie fresh, fight song - marylin manson, and ufc theme (can not remember whom it is by though), headstrong - trapt, and bulls on parade - rage against the machine. also since you mentioned chevelle, then how about "an evening with diablo"

hey not to get picky but he is looking for some techno as well, preferably house or rave any ideas

"Confusion" by New Order
"Wish I Could Fly" by The Kinks
"Conga Fury" by Juno Reactor
"Intothinair" by Mocean Worker
"Zion" by Fluke

... to name a few ...

There's always "Eye of the Tiger," if your friend is capable of listening to that song unironically. (Don't tell anyone, but... I am. :ph34r: Although the joy has largely been destroyed for me by that damn Starbucks commercial. Now all I hear is, "Glen! Glen Glen Glen! Glen Glen Gleeennnn!!!")

Back