Fido Yodeling

I'm trying to find out the music in the recent Fido (Canada) ads. Some guy yodelling, if you've seen it, I'm sure you'll know what I'm talking about............it goes...............whoo-who.....who-whoo-whooo...whoo-who.....who-whoo-whooo.............hope that helps ;)

Hey Cheryl and Bill, I have had no luck digging this one up anywhere. I e-mailed Fido and they gave me the name Miriam Bedard. I searched for her on the web but all I can get is adscam stuff, she worked for Via Rail and was somehow involved. She is also a former Olympian. Have you had any luck?

Hey Pickle, I have had no luck digging this one up anywhere. I e-mailed Fido and they gave me the name Miriam Bedard. I searched for her on the web but all I can get is adscam stuff, she worked for Via Rail and was somehow involved. She is also a former Olympian. Have you had any luck?

I checked with Fido again and they say it is an artist by the name of Manon Bedard, not Myriam as they first said. Good Luck.

Thanks for the info. From what I can see there is no available recording of the music in the Fido commercial. Just CD's by Manon Bedard from earlier years.
Have you been able to find that particular piece?

I've not seen the ad in question ...

But based kinda on the lyrics (?) you provided, heh heh ...

It struck me as possibly being the same song used for the current Vonage ads ...

The 5 6 7 8's - "Woo Hoo"

Maybe, maybe not ... I dunno ...

Right or wrong ...
Enjoy!
There you go.

no that is not the song the one you are talking about was also used in the kill bill promo

the one in the fido ad is much slower and real yodelling

I found this site that said you can find her music at Digimusik.com

and at digimusik.com I found a couple of songs that you can listen to and download.

her name is Manon Bédard

oh I also email Manon to ask her if she sings the song on the commercial. I'll let you know if I ever hear back from her

Back