Few country songs

aaronkephart

Advanced Member
Reaction score
I need some help finding some country songs...hopefully someone can help.

1. The first one I want to know about is about Mondays...and in the chorus part theres something like "my foot is still tappin from the beat I heard ____"

2. The second one goes something like "dinner wasnt finished but we still made love", and its a female I think.

They are both country

:lol: OMG, I should knooooooooooowwww these!! I tried to google them last night, but couldn't get anything. Does a male/ female/ group sing the first one?

The second one sounds a little like the sappier kind of country I don't really like. I was thinking it would be Faith Hill or Sara Evans or something maybe. Where did you hear these songs? Do you have any idea if they really old, or current?

Also, they both are kinda wild country, I dont like the slow country either.

On the second one, a male is singing about mondays. Its just 1 person

It Sure Is Monday - by Mark Chestnut (track #10)

Yay!!! I think this is THE ONE. :D There's a line where he says "My feet still twitching to the music in my head. "

Originally posted by burdnest@Apr 19 2005, 06:18 PM
It Sure Is Monday - by Mark Chestnut (track #10)

Yay!!! I think this is THE ONE. :D There's a line where he says "My feet still twitching to the music in my head. "
I think it is this one also. Now alls i need is the one about dinner...

YAY!!!!!!!! This question was bothering me so much, I thought I knew a lot about country! Awesome. :)

Originally posted by MeganJane@Apr 20 2005, 06:17 PM
YAY!!!!!!!! This question was bothering me so much, I thought I knew a lot about country! Awesome. :)
Me too! Now the other song is bugging the crap out of me, but I can't even think of what it could be. AAAGGGGHHHHH

Back