Ferrero Rocher

MrDestiny30

Reaction score
I've recently seen a new Ferrero Rocher commercial on T.V. with what appears to have the lyrics " into the night " or something similar, along those lines. It is a very mellow sounding song. If anyone knows this song can u let me know what it is. Thanks.

Maybe "Give Me The Night" (Chill Night Mix) by Randy Crawford & Friends (original by George Benson of course :) ).

I don't think that's it. I just did a search on the internet and I can't find it. Any other suggestions?

Ok well i know the song is called Give me the night. The original is by George Benson but the song in the commercial is definitely a remake. if i find anything ill post it up.

OMG! I found it! It's called Give Me the Night by Randy Crawford. Yay! Im so happy! I found it!

the randy crawford versions of the song are nice, but none are the one used in the ferrero rocher commercial.

Originally posted by jimmymcwicked@Nov 25 2005, 05:09 PM
the randy crawford versions of the song are nice, but none are the one used in the ferrero rocher commercial.
agreed, not the one in the commercial. anyone have any ideas? I am lookin for it too.

Originally posted by lovesick101@Dec 3 2005, 03:24 PM
ya its a girl singing in the commercial, not a guy
Randy Crawford is a girl! ;) :lol:

lol well its not her singing in the commercial thats for sure, i just heard her voice

I found it on limewire ... its called
Randy Crawford - Give Me The Night (Chill Night Mix)

The music you want is by believe or not cilla black and is called something tells me (somethings gonna happen tonight) it can be found quite easily on limewire by searching for cilla black

Back