Favorite TV show theme songs

What about Charles in Charge? You can't tell me you never sang along with it.

-s

I did I did!!! :D

Oh, and from before, *definitely* sang along to Wonder Years!!!

Oh, I can't believe I forgot this one but the best one is M*A*S*H. Omg, even thought the song is called Suicide is Painless, still a kickass song. :p

My gf and I used to just come home and watch The Wonder Years. It was always a pretty rough afternoon - such a sad show. :cry:

:)

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Feb 15 2005, 03:17 PM
Oh, I can't believe I forgot this one but the best one is M*A*S*H. Omg, even thought the song is called Suicide is Painless, still a kickass song. :p
In high school, our trio of trumpeters decided to learn how to play "Suicide is Painless". It was pretty good too.

:)

I was so mad at the last episode! SPOILERS IF BY SOME RANDOM ACT OF GOD YOU HAVEN'T SEEN IT!!!!

But seriously, how could he not end up with Winnie Cooper! Damnit! Nooooo!!!
:cry: :cry:

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Feb 15 2005, 03:21 PM
I was so mad at the last episode! SPOILERS IF BY SOME RANDOM ACT OF GOD YOU HAVEN'T SEEN IT!!!!

But seriously, how could he not end up with Winnie Cooper! Damnit! Nooooo!!!
:cry: :cry:
It just takes your already wounded heart and stomps on it, then plunges it straight to bottom of the river. It's about how things never makes sense, especially when you're young, and you think that your whole world revolved around one girl. Then if you're luck, you grow up and realise that you were completely stupid to put all your eggs in one basket, and truly understand the meaning of the phrase:

"So many girls, so little time!" ;)

:lol: (I kid!)

Back