Favorite part in the song

Speaking of which, I recently heard of this but I don't think I got the name.. There's like 3 differnet drinks involved and I can only remember the Guiness and kahlua. Anyway, you take a glass then fill it with 2 of the 3 drinks. Then, you get a shotglass, fill it with a last drink and you put the entire shotglass into the larger glass. And ya chug. Ever hear of this? :unsure:

Well it sounds like a boilermaker except that's just a beer with a shot of *something* inside, can't remember what. Hmm don't know.

Whatever works! :leela:

God I hate being broke. I'm thinking about goin next door to the strip club for some free drinks. :(

Originally posted by dascoot@Nov 13 2006, 11:47 PM
God I hate being broke. I'm thinking about goin next door to the strip club for some free drinks. :(
:( How's ebay doing?

Crappy. But! I've done this enough to know (hope!) that it all comes down to the last few hours. That's when the snipers wake up. I hope I hope.

Hahah well I have another ebay username, and I'd go in there and snipe myself to raise the prices near the end if I could be sure I wouldn't wind up winning my own auction. :ph34r:

Salright, I wound up making $72 which was better than I was hoping for. :)

Yay we can eat this week! :woo:

what are you selling??? found myself shopping o :eek: n ebay quite a bit lately!!!

I was selling some of my extra craft supplies. I'll be starting another auction either tonight or tomorrow for some sculptures. :)

Back