Favorite part in the song

You're the reason i live
You're the reason i die
You're the reason i give
When i break down and cry
Don't need no reason why
Baby, baby, baby

:wub: Steven Tyler

Every now and then I get like this, and it isn't hard to see the old man in the kitchen.. I think he's part of me.

I heard a guy on the street walking past rapping these lyrics, "Motherfucker I'll put you in the dirt. Motherfucker I'll put you in a skirt."

So we (me and some friends) made up some new ones to go along with that. Here they are:

"Motherfucker I'll punch you in the chest. Motherfucker I'll put you in a dress."
"Motherfucker I'll burn down your house. Motherfucker I'll put you in a blouse."

:lol:

He was wearing one of those crazy winter jackets with a huge hood with fur lining. Too bad it was like 70 degrees that day. :lol:

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Apr 24 2006, 01:20 PM
I heard a guy on the street walking past rapping these lyrics, "Motherfucker I'll put you in the dirt. Motherfucker I'll put you in a skirt."

So we (me and some friends) made up some new ones to go along with that. Here they are:

"Motherfucker I'll punch you in the chest. Motherfucker I'll put you in a dress."
"Motherfucker I'll burn down your house. Motherfucker I'll put you in a blouse."

:lol:
:lol: Reminds me of my friend Nathan. But his was "my dad's gonna make me clean my room. up in here, up in here."

Originally posted by cultclassic@Apr 24 2006, 12:46 AM
feel empty as a drum.
don't know why! i didn't cum.
With some creative punctuation, this wins the Adtunes Irony Of The Day award.

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Apr 24 2006, 02:32 PM
He was wearing one of those crazy winter jackets
Interesting choice of words. Maybe only crazy people wear them.

:lol: :lol: @ this Nathan fella

Originally posted by dascoot+Apr 24 2006, 07:09 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Apr 24 2006, 07:09 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Bloodlessr@Apr 24 2006, 02:32 PM

:lol: :lol: @ this Nathan fella [/b][/quote]
Guys I'm startin to get scared, I don't even remember writing ^ this. :(

Originally posted by dascoot+Apr 25 2006, 06:28 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Apr 25 2006, 06:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by dascoot@Apr 24 2006, 07:09 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Bloodlessr
@Apr 24 2006, 02:32 PM

:lol: :lol: @ this Nathan fella
Guys I'm startin to get scared, I don't even remember writing ^ this. :( [/b][/quote]
Now you're starting to sound like me. :lol:

Originally posted by dascoot@Apr 25 2006, 07:28 PM
Guys I'm startin to get scared, I don't even remember writing ^ this. :(
Memory loss is just one of the side-effects of the... I mean... :ph34r: how'd that happen? :shifty:

Back