Favorite part in the song

"Her hair reminds me of a warm safe place where as a child I'd hide and pray for the thunder and the rain to quietly pass me by."

"I can dig it he can dig it she can dig it we can dig it they can dig it you can dig it, ohhh let's dig it.. can you dig it baby?"

"Come together like a foot in a shoe, Only this time I think I stuck my foot in my mouth, Thinking out loud and acting in vain, Knocking over anyone that stands in my way."

"But late at night when you call my name, the only sound you'll hear is the sound of your voice callin, callin out to me."

"...feelin' kinda high like a Hendrix haze, music makes motion move like a maze..."

"You're working in bars, Riding in cars, Never gonna give it for free, Your apartment with a view, On the finest avenue, Looking at your beat on the street, You're always pushing, shoving, Satisfied with nothing, You bitch, you must be getting old, So stop your love on the road, All your digging for gold
You make me wonder, Yes I wonder, I wonder, Honey, whaddya do for money?"

"....I love marbles...." I swear thats from a song no lies.....just cant remember which one.... and if not I'll make up this song when I grow up :D

Originally posted by 4swrds@Dec 10 2005, 10:12 PM
"....I love marbles...." I swear thats from a song no lies.....just cant remember which one.... and if not I'll make up this song when I grow up :D
click <-- That? Check it, arranged by Santana! :eek:

"Kiss me, please kiss me, but kiss me out of desire babe, and not consolation. Oh you know it makes me so angry cause I know that in time I'll only make you cry.."

"I'm on fire and rotting to the core, I'm eating all your kings and your queens, all your sex and your diamonds."

"Sing with me, sing for the years, Sing for the laughter, sing for the tears, Sing with me, if it’s just for today, Maybe tomorrow the good lord will take you away"

"Ohh let the sun beat down upon my face, stars to fill my dream. I am a traveler of both time and space, to be where I have been.. to sit with elders of the gentle race this world has seldom seen, talk of days for which they sit and wait, all will be revealed.."

"Cada dia me revientan mas, Las putas leyes religiosas, su conducta moral, Su mejor remedio al sida es la virginidad"

Originally posted by dascoot+Dec 10 2005, 07:15 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Dec 10 2005, 07:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-4swrds@Dec 10 2005, 10:12 PM
click <-- That? Check it, arranged by Santana! :eek: [/b][/quote]
Haha! thats sooooo funny.....Santana is now my Idol :eek:

Back