Favorite Ad Series

cultclassic

Pro Member
Reaction score
What is your favorite Series of Ads? ( any media )
My all time fav is
Mastercard "Some things money can't buy" series

Other favs:
Silk Cut cigarrettes from 80's (print)
Budweiser Whazzup Guys
Budweiser Frogs
Absolut Vodka (print)
De Beers 'Diamond is forever"
Nike - silent "just Do It" ads (tv)

the new target ads...

i especially like the new commercial that's running where it's a split screen, and like, the other half of the person on one side of the screen, is like...a product they sell. like some guy's legs were scissors on the other side of the screen. it's hard to explain but that commercial is genius!

The jeans ads.. were they Levis or Lee? I forget.. but the ones where for a few weeks they'd show this one ad, and then they'd show like the sequel to that ad, and the idea was that every person had their own little adventure going on at the same time.

does that include the one with the couple pushing the car into the water? and the guy dives back in for the french dictionary and they play "playground love"?

if not...did we ever find out why he went back for it? i suppose the girl obviously was french??

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14@Jan 26 2006, 12:58 PM
the caveman commercials! :D

woot for bumping old threads :woo:
GEICO? Yeah those are very funny!

Originally posted by Sir_Garland+Jan 26 2006, 11:44 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sir_Garland @ Jan 26 2006, 11:44 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-drizzt_fan14@Jan 26 2006, 12:58 PM

Ditto! :) [/b][/quote]
link?

Originally posted by Scythe+Jan 26 2006, 04:46 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Scythe @ Jan 26 2006, 04:46 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Jan 26 2006, 11:44 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-drizzt_fan14
@Jan 26 2006, 12:58 PM

Ditto! :)
link? [/b][/quote]
google for geico caveman

Originally posted by cultclassic+Jan 26 2006, 11:57 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cultclassic @ Jan 26 2006, 11:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Scythe@Jan 26 2006, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Jan 26 2006, 11:44 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-drizzt_fan14
@Jan 26 2006, 12:58 PM

Ditto! :)

link?
google for geico caveman [/b][/quote]
:lol: omg

those capital one commercials are pretty funny too. :lol: What's in your wallet?

I love the caveman one where they're in the restaurant, the guy that says "And I don't have much of an appetite, thanks" looks like Val Kilmer. :lol:

wow, i thought me an my brother were the only people who that the he looked like val kilmer

I like the new one that out for some kind of truck but it's guy driving down the street with a vanity table in the bed and then he sees a motorcycle for sale on the side of the road and then you see him pull into his driveway with the motorcycle in the back (no table) and his wife yells at him until he opens up the back door and there the table. That makes me laugh. :lol:

Back