Family Bonds

cbear

Reaction score
Hi, i'm looking for the name of a song that plays during a commercial for the new HBO show "Family Bonds". I've only seen the commercial once so I don't know any of the lyrics but I'll try to find a link to the commercial if it's on the internet. Any help you can provide will be greatly appreciated.

I saw the commercial again. At the end of the commercial, the singer says "I can still hear them singin, you will never break the chains". Those are the only lyrics I can make out. I hope someone finds this song soon.

i was wondering the same question for a while. i hear the song on the radio all the time. the song on the commercial is a cover. i heard it tonight and i was like man i really wanna know that song. so i searched the lyrics and found out it is a cover of the fleetwood mac song "the chain". there you go. i registered for this site just for you. i'm not sure who does the cover though.

well the song is called "the chain" but the version you want is performed by "tantric" off of their album "after we go"

"The Chain" was the centerpiece song of the 1976 Fleetwood Mac album "Rumours" and was sung by the entire band. And yes, the version played for the "Family Bonds" ads is by Tantric, and it ROCKS.

I'm a huge Fleetwood Mac fan, and I've been wondering who does this great cover for a while now. Thanks for the info.

And if you dont love me now
You will never love me again
I can still hear you sayin
You would never break the chain....

Originally posted by moman3k@Sep 9 2004, 05:41 PM
well the song is called "the chain" but the version you want is performed by "tantric" off of their album "after we go"
Album available through Amazon. Also available for download from .

Back