Eukanuba/Jeffrey

lordvdr

Reaction score
Who sings the "These are the days" song on the Eukanuba National Dog Show commercial on Animal Planet?

I wrote the people at Discovery.com and they said they didn't know.

A quick google search brings up songs with that title by Keith Urban, Queen, Van Morrison, and Jamie Callum...

I haven't seen this commercial so I can't be sure, but I was wondering if it might not be Natalie Merchant's "These Are The Days" when she was still with 10,000 Maniacs.

Any of those match up with what you heard?

I did the same Google search and listened to clips from those songs in either iTunes or at Amazon and none of them even come close.

And I'm not sure "These are the days" is even the name of the song - it just seemed to be the most repeated line - tough to tell from a 30 second spot.

It is a woman that sings it and her voice is pretty high and that's about as much info as I have!

Originally posted by lordvdr@Aug 12 2005, 06:13 AM
Who sings the "These are the days" song on the Eukanuba National Dog Show commercial on Animal Planet?

I wrote the people at Discovery.com and they said they didn't know.
i have not seen the commercial but van morrison sings a song with this title --- not the same as natalie merchant's. it's way mellow. if you have ever seen the movie "nine months" with hugh grant, this song is played at the end.

Back