ESPN College Basketball Theme

tux4g63

Reaction score
Their is a clip of a song, it sounds like it could be a full real song, that has been bothering me for days. Over the last 4 days I have been following the coverage on ESPN of the Mens Big East and ACC tournament basketball. During some of the breaks in between actualy gameplay ESPN will show recaps or highlights of the game. While they are doing that a song starts playing. The song starts out with a violin pattern, but than extends into a bass beat/drum section. The lyrics sound something like, "20% pain, 30% effort...no gain...blah blah blah. Im way off on the lyrics. The song overall has the make up of a hip hop/rap song, but could also be a psuedo rock/hip hop song...sounds a lot like linkin park material but with a heavier beat. I tried searching the ESPN site but they rarely post the music they use so its pretty tough to find. Anyone who can help me out I def want to know is this a real whole song or a specilized clip?

its Fort Minor - "Remember The Name". This is a side group by Mike Shinoda of Linkin Park.

What's the theme to the College Basketball coverage for ESPN? They've been using it for two years now

Back