Enbrel

Bill

Reaction score
Hi,

First time poster here. I'm looking for the title or track of the Eric Lindbergh Enbrel commercial. It's an instrumental that sound very much like a soundtrack excerpt. Any help would be greatfully appreciated.

Bill

michelle

Pro Member
Reaction score
where are you located? i don't think i've ever seen this ad...

can you describe what's going on during the ad? any details...

TheKidInTheHall22

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone knew the title of the music that plays during the Enbrel commercial,its a commercial for that arthritis medicine and it has Erik Lindbergh.I found a site with who supposedly made the music but they dont know the name and I tried the site of the people that supposedly made it and there's no info on the site about it.

Bill

Reaction score
Hi Michelle,

I'm in the NY metro area. This ad runs fairly regularly. I've noticed it during the 10am NBC airing of Ellen on an almost daily basis. Basically it shows Eric Lindbergh in flight and playing with his daughter as well as numerous exterior shots of his plane. He explains that Enbrel helped him follow in his grandfather's footsteps as he crossed the Atlantic a couple years ago.

Thanks,

Bill

dascoot

expat
Reaction score
Sorry, guy. I've seen this ad like a million times on the History Channel but I have no idea.. sounds like it's commissioned to me but what do I know?
You can always write to the Enbrel people..