Empire Records

missingmoon33

Advanced Member
Reaction score
Can anybody tell me the name of the song that Joe starts drumming to in Empire Records? It plays when he gets real stressed and as he drums along to it Lucas, AJ and Warren are dancing around outside his office and they put it over the loudspeaker at the store. It almost sounds like Guns and Roses. Thanks!

Hey thanks!!! I've always loved this song and it's like the only one that they didn't put on the soundtrack.

Ok guys....

You all have been so helpfull for me in the past...

I was wondering if anyone out there could find a list with ALL the songs that play in "Empire Records" (1995). I mean the songs that are on the soundtrack, the film, the credits, the extras....ALL OF IT!

This is the challenge that I bring to the ADTUNE Gurus...

Could you step up, O Wise Ones?

Thanx!

:ph34r: Scheherez :ph34r:

Ok guys....

You all have been so helpfull for me in the past...

I was wondering if anyone out there could find a list with ALL the songs that play in "Empire Records" (1995). I mean the songs that are on the soundtrack, the film, the credits, the extras....ALL OF IT!

This is the challenge that I bring to the ADTUNE Gurus...

Could you step up, O Wise Ones?

Thanx!

Scheherez

Thanx!

Hmmmm....

Not bad. I think there are a few missing, though. Are you sure these are all of 'em?

You guys are GODS by the way! :D

Grrreat....

Thanx again!

:ph34r: Scheherez :ph34r:

Could be one or two missing. I'm certainly not going to run out and buy the movie to find out. :p

But if you do and find out that there are any missing just ask about them here. Someone will know. ;)

Back