Drop A Beat

He must have fallen asleep at the compy because he's still looking at this and it's been 10 minutes.. :lol:

*hypnotizing skillz* I haffa go home soon.. So tiwerd and must go to store before I fall asleep sitting at... :zzz:

Originally posted by a_iver+Apr 5 2006, 02:22 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (a_iver @ Apr 5 2006, 02:22 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by dascoot@Apr 4 2006, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by a_iver@Apr 4 2006, 08:43 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-dascoot
@Apr 3 2006, 11:53 PM
<_< @ Anthony

What?? It was fun, it's just all nerdy and borderline emo that we had an online prom night :ph34r:

Hey wadn't my idea, and I showed up in jeans and refused to dance so that like makes me cool by proxy, right?
it wasn't MY idea.. i don't think :ph34r: [/b][/quote]
Yes it was. Cause I mentioned that my prom sucked nuts.

Originally posted by sketchyrx@Apr 4 2006, 10:38 PM
*hypnotizing skillz* I haffa go home soon.. So tiwerd and must go to store before I fall asleep sitting at... :zzz:
Where the hell do you sit around on the net till the late hours of the night thats not your home?

Her aunt's house, keep up.

Unless it's not her aunt's house, then we both suck.

Originally posted by dascoot+Apr 5 2006, 01:52 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Apr 5 2006, 01:52 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by a_iver@Apr 5 2006, 02:22 AM
Originally posted by dascoot@Apr 4 2006, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by a_iver@Apr 4 2006, 08:43 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-dascoot
@Apr 3 2006, 11:53 PM
<_< @ Anthony

What?? It was fun, it's just all nerdy and borderline emo that we had an online prom night :ph34r:

Hey wadn't my idea, and I showed up in jeans and refused to dance so that like makes me cool by proxy, right?

it wasn't MY idea.. i don't think :ph34r:
Yes it was. Cause I mentioned that my prom sucked nuts. [/b][/quote]
Oh yes, now i remember. Don't feel bad though, I didn't even go to prom

Then: :nerd: :(

Now: :nerd: ^_^

Originally posted by Caren H@Apr 5 2006, 09:30 PM
I went...but, my date stood me up. <_< The bastard...
OMG!!! Being stood up is totally not fun at all. It's like how can you be so uncomfortable to confront someone and be like ''Hey I dont want to go, or Tonie isn't a good night"? Yet put yourself in an even more uncomfortable situation by not saying anything and see thatperson again? Jerks to those who stand up people! :angry:

This was my junior prom date. He didn't actually ask me to prom though it was more like this:

My friend: Are you going to prom?

Me: probably not, I don't have a date.

My friend: What about you? (asking that guy)

Him: No, I probably won't I don't have a date either.

My friend: There you go, why don't you just take Rhonda.

Him: Okay, Rhonda, wanna go?

Me: Sure. :D

My senior year, this junior that was a good friend of mine asked me. He was a really cute guy from India. :wub:

Back