Drive on Fox

I'm not exactly sure which promo you're talking about (there are several) but I recently saw one that featured "Modern Way" by Kaiser Chiefs (Amazon) (iTunes)

Hi folks. The tune I was looking for is "Modern Way" by the Kaiser Chiefs. Thanks for your help.

I've seen 2 different commercials for this new showing coming up on FOX. One is the longer one, where a guy briefly tells how the random people got together in this race as fate.

The other commercial is a bit shorter, and it contains the song I am looking for. I don't remember any lyrics because the talking and noise of the people from clips of the show is louder than the music lyric singers. It's a male singing and the music style is pop/rock.

The other ad features the song "Roadhouse Blues". I believe the version for the show is by The Doors. As I'm watching the show, it sounds like a remix of the Doors. I think it sounds very good, however, among the purists of the world, it's sure to start some s#!*. It could also be the version by the Jeff Healey Band.

Another forum credits the Roadhouse Blues tune as a remix performed by Crystal Method.

Back