Drambuie soda

faith27682

Reaction score
What's that song on the Drambuie commercial? Its the one where a young man is running, jumping from building to building, and then flashes to a Scottish man standing on a mountain overlooking a valley.

Please someone find this. I have been looking for a while for this and cannot find it.

I agree, just heard the commercial and ran into the other room where the tv is just caught the word Drambuie. Awesome song.

Alrighty kids, I know there was another post not that long ago about this, but I'm bringing it up again b/c I'm a new member and I can do cool shit like that. Was wonderin' if anyone knew or could locate that particular song for me. It sounds like some Celtic techno or something. My girlfriend was really wanting to know the name or artist of it and I couldn't find it anywhere. Any feedback would be appreciated.

you wouldnt believe on how long iv'e been waiting to get an answer...still nothing...Called up drambuie company still didnt get anything...emailed them nothing...Does anybody know this song?.

yeah, i started a thread a while back but i couldnt find the song that they had said. im gonna try to find my thread and tell yall. its the commerical with the guy running and jumping from one roof to another right? and then flashes to a celt standing on a hill?

Duplicate topics merged.

Ok, i'm still looking and still can't find the song..it's not any of the links posted earlier. Damn.

Still nothing???????????????????? WOW. Well, i'm going to look into filing a 'freedom of information' act if i have to.

I guess my e-mail addresses aren't good enough.

I tried e-mailing their New York contact but all my e-mails kept coming back as rejected from their servers.

So maybe someone else wants to try.

This has been asked for many time been searching all over the net and nothing hopefully somebody will know from the latest Drambuie commercial.

Back