Donnie Darko

Originally posted by minotaur017@Jun 26 2004, 03:52 PM
Are you serious?

Why Would I not be?

Picture Me Confused..........

Thanks For The Help?

:blink:

Hey, awesome movie! One of my favorites. Anyway, I have it at home on DVD so I would be willing to check to see if it's in the credits at all. Also, here is a link of the sountrack to see if maybe the trailor used one from the soundtrack at all but you can listen to clips of the song at this link as well. Let me know if you don't hear it and we will keep searching. Hope it helps. :) I don't have Quicktime at work so can't listen to your clip until I get home. That's why I ask.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00...osim/adtunes-20

i've listened to the soundtrack clips on amazon and none seem to be the song in the trailer...

Dern.. <_<
Okay, well I'll listen to that clip on quicktime when I get home tonight. Hopefully I can help or at least someone here can hopefully. B)

I know the song, and I have it on my home PC. I'll get back to you as soon as i get home. It's on the Donnie Darko soundtrack

It's "Killing Moon" by Echo & The Bunnymen. Ironic that it is used for the Director's Cut trailer, as it is not in the Director's Cut. It was replaced by "Never Tear Us Apart" by INXS. It is shown in the original version of DD after "Carpathian Ridge" when Donnie is riding his bicycle home.

LRLee

Originally posted by lrlee@Feb 15 2005, 11:50 PM
It's "Killing Moon" by Echo & The Bunnymen. Ironic that it is used for the Director's Cut trailer, as it is not in the Director's Cut. It was replaced by "Never Tear Us Apart" by INXS. It is shown in the original version of DD after "Carpathian Ridge" when Donnie is riding his bicycle home.

LRLee
yep, that's the one
i just got home now, so...

Back