Do-Bes

MeganJane

Pro Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone! Hope you're having fun Friday night!

I'm looking for the Queen of Everything, Dascoot....are you here?? I'm seeking your knowledge babe, let me know if you're on here! :wub:

HEY!! Where were you last night? LOL, it sounds like you were boooooozin'.....

Are you here now? Just taking my chances. Contrary to last night, I am not sober....... :D

:lol: No I wasn't drunk, I had just got home from working about 19 bleedin hours. But I'm here now! For a few minutes! Cause I gotta go to bed so I can wake up and grab a damn washing machine, since our apartment's laundry room doesn't open til 10 am on Sunday mornings. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by dascoot@Apr 1 2006, 10:08 PM
:lol: No I wasn't drunk, I had just got home from working about 19 bleedin hours. But I'm here now! For a few minutes! Cause I gotta go to bed so I can wake up and grab a damn washing machine, since our apartment's laundry room doesn't open til 10 am on Sunday mornings. :rolleyes:
You can always wash your clothes at my place. I only have one rule: You have to wash the clothes on your back first and there's not putting any new ones on until I'm done with you... err I mean until they're done washing... yeah, that's it.

Back