Degrassi

Mr.Movies&mall

Advanced Member
Reaction score
there is this song in this new degrassi commercial it's advertising the new season of the show and the song has a giutar beat or something like that but it's very short and has no lyrics SOME HELP PLEASE !! <_<

i'm thinking of the one where a boy and girl are sitting by a pond discussing the character "marco." if anyone knows which one i'm talking about (this being the-n, it's in constant rotation), what's the song playing in the background?

In the previews, there's a scene with this girl hitting another girl in a school hallway. There's an energetic pop song in the background, with some girl singing... "blah blah blah blah something toniiiiight." Haha, sorry for the blahs, but I can't make the lyrics outside, except for the word "tonight." Any idea what it is?

What is the song in the commercial for Degrassi Jr High. This is the commercial were one guy says to Joey that he can't get a date for Friday night. The song is done on a piano and there are no lyrics. This commercial is shown on the N.

Degrassi: The Next Generation

Does anybody know the song that they played for the promo of the "Boiling Point" episodes where they were all at a circus, and they showed each character?

Degrassi season 10 muchmusic commercial

Just wondering if someone could help me find the name of this song used in this commercial

Degrassi Season 10 Much Music Trailer

It starts at around the 0:16 mark. Also, it is not called "What a girl Wants" by Christina Aguilera like others have been saying (that's just an episode name). Thank you.

BTW finally found the song, no thanks to anyone here. The song is Rob Bagshaw ft. Tara Chinn - Smoking Gun

BTW finally found the song, no thanks to anyone here. The song is Rob Bagshaw ft. Tara Chinn - Smoking Gun

Thanks for coming back to post the answer -- that's always appreciated.

Back