Death Game

dascoot

expat
Reaction score
I just got a MySpace bulletin from my cousin with this neato game that's morbid and therefore fun. :)

Okay, so here's the deal, find out how you end your life, the google way. Go to google, type "(your name) was killed by" and see what the end of life holds in store for you. Remember to use the quotations marks, else it wont work.
"Dear sweet Melissa was killed by that foul demon that Morgan summoned."

"According to police, Leone was killed by blunt trauma to the face and stab wounds
to the neck."

"Leone was killed by a freak tidal wave that rose up out of Pennsylvania's usually
passive Wanongahongamonga River." :blink:

"Garret was killed by the gunshot and his bro died on the table."

I have a brother!?!?!?!?!? :eek:

:lol:

"Rebecca was killed by ricocheting bullets. Mortally wounded, she continued to crawl across the room to try to kill him. Justice reached down, hugged her, and then broke her neck--ending her suffering." :unsure:

Police said Michelle was killed by her jealous husband, former pharmaceutical CEO Dr. Jonathan Nyce, after coming home from a motel tryst with her lover. Her body was found slumped inside her SUV floating off a stream near the family home in an upscale neighborhood in Hopewell Township. Nyce, who is currently held at the Mercer County jail in lieu of a $1 million cash bail, claimed self-defense, alleging Michelle attacked him with a knife. No member of Michelle’s family was present during the memorial service.

I don't know what's worse: being killed by a man named "nyce" or not having my family show up for my funeral.

Fitz was killed by Kalas whilst Duncan was forced to watch helplessly
as Kalas took Fitz's head.

Back