Danier Leather

Lou

Reaction score
I saw a MPEG from a Danier Leather commercial. Danier originates out of Canada. Anyways, it shows a woman walking into a lounge and sitting down at a table. A guy looks over at her and eventually walks over to her and leaves his room key on the table in front of her and leaves looking back at her.
When she gets ready to leave, she goes over to a different guy and leaves the same key and walks out looking over her shoulder at him.
The commercial ends with the original guy in the elevator and the other guy with the room key in his hand and a big grin gets in the same elevator. As the doors are closing the original guy realizes that the other guy has his room key. It is a pretty funny commercial
The music in the background is sort of a slow blues song that is sung by a woman. Piano, electric guitar, and harmonica.
The lyrics are:
Here we are.
Together all alone.
In the still of the night.
Baby all I know.
My whole heart skips a beat
When you're next to me.

Well here we are.
Just you and me like this.
With every sweet caress.
Every tender kiss....

That's all I have. Beautiful song. Does anyone recognize the lyrics or a song that is like that. Artist would be great too.
TIA
Lou...

Kimou:
Thanks for the link. It's been awhile since I had visited this site. I'll be watching for their results. Maybe with enough inquires the artist will publish the song.
Thanks again
Lou...

Danier Leather Commercial song

I just saw a commercial for Danier Leather and a thread was posted on Adtunes 06-10-2004 about the same commercial. Per the one reply, the song used in the commercial was written just for the commercial. I would be be disappointed if that were really the case. Anyone know anything else about it?
This is the original post, from Lou:
I saw a MPEG from a Danier Leather commercial. Danier originates out of Canada. Anyways, it shows a woman walking into a lounge and sitting down at a table. A guy looks over at her and eventually walks over to her and leaves his room key on the table in front of her and leaves looking back at her.
When she gets ready to leave, she goes over to a different guy and leaves the same key and walks out looking over her shoulder at him.
The commercial ends with the original guy in the elevator and the other guy with the room key in his hand and a big grin gets in the same elevator. As the doors are closing the original guy realizes that the other guy has his room key. It is a pretty funny commercial
The music in the background is sort of a slow blues song that is sung by a woman. Piano, electric guitar, and harmonica.
The lyrics are:
Here we are.
Together all alone.
Baby all I know.
My whole heart skips a beat
When you're next to me.

Well here we are.
Just you and me like this.
With every sweet caress.
Every tender kiss....

That's all I have. Beautiful song. Does anyone recognize the lyrics or a song that is like that. Artist would be great too.

Back