Da Ali G Show

Hello,

i saw Ali G show with Mohamed Al-Fayed (Harrods).
At the end of the show Ali G and Mohamed was rapping.
There were 2 songs.
The second one was "Can I Kick It" by A Tribe Called Quest.
What was the first one?

Thank You

I have both seasons 1 and 2 on dvd and could not find the episode you are talking about. The episode guide websites all say season 1 episode 2, but the interview is not during that episode. Do you remember any of the other people who were interviewed during the episode by borat, bruno or ali g? If so I can find the part you are talking about, listen to the song and see if I know it.

Could be from the (original) UK version of the Ali G Show, and not from the two seasons of the HBO show.

Originally posted by jca@Jan 9 2007, 10:54 AM
Could be from the (original) UK version of the Ali G Show, and not from the two seasons of the HBO show.
It is from the UK version of the show and not the U.S. HBO version I have on DVD. Sorry I can't help yuh out.

Does anyone know the two songs that play in this clip? The 1st song starts around the 4:05 mark. The 2nd song plays around the 4:35 mark.

finally found it:
Ini Kamoze - Here Comes The Hotstepper
Damn i like this song!

there is a reggae song at the credits, does anyone know the title of the song?

I don't know if you will ever see this since almost 20 years have gone by or if this is even the song you wanted.
But listen to this, is it this one?

Dillinja - Twist 'Em Out

at like 3:05 the song changes a bit to what you listen in the outro of Da Ali G show if I remember right.
Hope i could help!

Back