Current TV

Don't know, but it sounds like the song used in the Travel Channel ads for "1000 Places to See Before You Die."

I just saw a promo on Current TV and I can't find the name of this song!

It's an indie-feeling, female vocalist and the lines of the song they use are: "and you were searching for something to say / and you were hoping to find a new way"

Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

I just saw ANOTHER current tv promo w/ this same song. She sings "Ohh here / comes / love." If it helps, the promo has pink and red motion graphics of a lock in the shape of a heart with a key going through it. I ran a search on all the lyric databases and couldn't find anything. This is driving me nuts!

There was a song that I heard on Current TV months ago that I can't find. It played when they showed what pods, or shows, were coming up next. I have googled the crap out of these lyrics, or what I think they are, and still haven't been able to find this song. So if the lyrics seem familiar to you, I would love to hear your suggestions. They play alot of indie music on Current and the singer of the song was definately male. So here goes. What is in parenthesis is what the lyric might also be.

" I am/number one I'm counting on two (feeling hunted)/full scale riot (lady luck)/number two I've seen it come true (to)/I am who I am"

That's all I have, and I know it's not alot, pleeeeaasssseeee help!!!:)

Yeah....but apparently they don't know the music that gets played on air either.

Yeah I asked and they don't know the song either. It's not Reckoner, even though they do use it alot in commercials for their pods.

Back