CSI Season 6

ok, for anyone who is still interested, i e-mailed the guy from CBS and i got this reply:

Hi Rob; this is library music on Firstcom Production Music. I notified their President Ken Nelson that there was a public interest in this piece of music.

The title is “Invisible Man”. You can communicate with Firstcom through addresses on their website. Thank you for your interest. Warren

i just wanted to share this with you so i will look at their website and if anyone else does too then that would be good. i'll post my findings as soon as i get something. Hope this helps.

Rob

I knew it said Invisible Man!

Nice work! Maybe some of us will finally get the satisfaction we crave, I hope they pull a Discovery Channel and somehow release the song for a free download.

i tried emailing them to the address they had on the contact us page but for some reason it didn't send every time that i tried. if anyone else wants to try or maybe write a letter to the address posted, granted it takes longer but might be more beneficial. who knows, just trying to cover all the bases cause i really want to know this song haha

OK PEOPLE!!!!
I HAVE YOUR (SECOND) FINAL ACTION TO GET THIS FORESAKEN SONG THAT EVERYONE HAS BEEN LOOKING FOR SINCE THE GRAVE DANGER EPISODE...

ok...

GO HERE:
Firstcom

THEN...
Search invisible man in the search box....

two things come up....

two versions of a song called invisible man, one is a soft rock one, one is a "creepy, dark" one as described in the details of that one....

GUESS WHAT???
YOU CAN DOWNLOAD THEM!!!!

FREEZE IN YOUR STEPS!!!

unfortunatly, only companys registered with them (that have a unique security code and unique company code) can download any songs...

BUT...you CAN listen to them...and of course being a crappy computer this one is, it has no sound... :banghead: :banghead: :cry: :cry:

So PEOPLE...HAVE A LISTEN...TELL ME IF I WAS RIGHT..POST A NEW TOPIC EVEN IF YOU WANT!!!

That was a site for production music or as it's commonly known as 'tv scores', which if you know has no lyrics. The song in the promo was actual song with lyrics. If you're wondering what they were about 30 different people posted them so I don't need to.

YES I KNOW...DURRRR!!!!!!!

BUT..IF SOMEONE COULD JUST TELL ME THIS:

is either of those two "scores" the MUSIC part of the Mystery Song?they could have gotten ANYONE to sing the lyrics....

CHECK IT OUT PPL!!!

tell me what you find

neither of those 2 were it, I spoke to firstcom on the phone, they searched all their libraries on and offline, they do not have this song. I'm thinking this is the wrong production music company.

SO...WARREN FROM CBS'S MUSIC DEPARTMENT...
LIED?!?!?! :eek: :eek: :eek:

*is going after the guy with a tank*

GAHHHH...i think someone *cough cough* should start a petition to get CBS to EXPOSE this IMPOSSIBLE to track down song...i think 1000 ppl would do it...if we got 5000, theres no way they wouldn't answer the bloody question!!! :p :p :p :p

anyways ppl, keep at it...we've been doing this for..what...8 months? WE MUST PREVAIL!!!

I'll also sign the "petition". I have been searching for this forever..its about time we knew the name of the song!

for anyone that is still interested in this song, I'm happy to say that I've located it. We were pretty close to answering it a few posts ago. So here is the info for this top mystery song!

Go to the FirstCom, www.firstcom.com website, once it launches you will see a search field at the top right of the screen. Type the song name: Original Man

It will be the only song with that title. Thats it, its the full 5 minute version, there is also a 10 second spot, 30 second underscore and a 1 min underscore.

(Be nice! If you like it buy it!)

That's great that it's been found. But now I have one problem. As was stated, the average person cannot download music from the Firstcom music site. And I tried for over an hour to locate that song anywhere on the net. I'm not entirely convinced that Ronn L. Chick is the performing artist, or perhaps it was released under a different name. Does anyone know anywhere else that this song can be found? I'm not just talking about downloading, I'll happily go out and buy the cd if I can figure out which one to buy. I tried locating the the album whose cover was featured on the site and was also unsuccessful. Help please?

Back