CSI NY Season 1

TGilders

Reaction score
For the two previous CSI's they've used songs by The Who as themes, I'm guessing they'll continue here but I'm trying to figure out which song they'll use. The commercials use that Teenage Wasteland song, but I'm not sure that fits with the show as a theme. Any guesses?

The theme song for it..just like how CSI: Miami used "Who Are You" and Cold Case used "Nara". Well CIS: NY uses this song that sounds so familiar as its theme song

I think I may have heard it in The Girl Next Door.

Oh..its The Who - Baba O'Riley..it played in the girl next door trailer

What was the song durring the dog show?
and
the song when the dog person has that weird "fantasy" with his wife...
(CSI NY)

CSI:NY episode "ReCycling"....same episode as person above is questioning.

I'm looking for the song played during the 'dog show' too (when Mac and Aiden make the owners show their dogs in order to find the one that stepped in the blood). The song is mostly instrumental with what sounds like whistling.

I'm also looking for the song that is playing when Stella goes to talk to Brett at her work (the bike messenger office). It sounds like a female singing, uptempo song...I can't really make out the lyrics.

Originally posted by LittleMissIndecisive@Jan 14 2005, 07:55 PM
I'm looking for the song played during the 'dog show' too (when Mac and Aiden make the owners show their dogs in order to find the one that stepped in the blood). The song is mostly instrumental with what sounds like whistling.
If I remember correctly, the song during this scene is "Alpha Beta Gaga" by AIR. You can listen to an audio sample here, track 8.

Originally posted by michelle@Jan 23 2005, 09:01 PM
If I remember correctly, the song during this scene is "Alpha Beta Gaga" by AIR. You can listen to an audio sample here, track 8.
That's it-- Thank you!
1 down, 1 to go....still looking for the song in the scene with Stella and Brett....

Big Bump...

Still looking for this song. :)
I'm also looking for the song that is playing when Stella goes to talk to Brett at her work (the bike messenger office). It sounds like a female singing, uptempo song...I can't really make out the lyrics.

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone knew the name of the song played between the end of the DJ-battle, overview of New York and the first glance at the crime scene.

Thanks in advance,

Daevil.

Edit: Nevermind, found it.

Hi could someone tell me the name of the theme song on csi new york?
Thanks

Does anyone know the name of the song that was playing in CSI: New York in the Jamalot episode while they were weighing the roller derby girls? The song sounded very M.I.A. I tried to remember the lyrics and now I can't...should have written them down!

for the record we derby girls do not "weigh-in" and we have tons more tattoos than that.

They made us look like airheaded punks

Back