Could someone help me find a song?

Angel Bunnie

Reaction score
Hey there, I've been looking for this one song everywhere, but I can't find it. If someone could help me out I'd really appreciate it. I know the first few lines of the song.

I will look to the sky
I will search for the sign
to tell us all about where we'll be tomorrow
I will read all the book, all my...?
to tell you all about the legends of the past
if you look inside your soul
the world will open to your eyes
you'll see

My friend said it was a song by Era, but I checked all their songs and I couldn't find it. If anyone has any idea, i'd love to hear it.

Thanks

Did you hear this song somewhere? TV ad, show, movie, etc.?

I didn't find anything doing lyric searches... :unsure:

Is it a Christian rock song? Male/female vocals? How old is your friend's CD mix?

It has a female lead singer and a choir sings in the background for some parts. The c.d is about a year to a year and a half old. I tried lyric searches as well but couldn't find it, so I hoped that I might have more luck here. I believe the choir sings in a sort of latin, it sounds like it anyways.

Hey Angel Bunnie, according to THIS PAGE it actually is a song by Era called "Misere Mani". The lyrics match up so I guess this is what you were looking for. :)

Oh it's the right song! I can't believe I missed it before. Thank you so much.

hehehe thanx, I usually try to find every single song people request but i only get lucky every now and then... and even then sometimes i forget to post the answer or someone else already beat me to it. heh

Back