Cooper Tires

Not sure, but I saw an ad for them a while back that featured "True Nature" by Jane's Addiction.

Originally posted by clebecq@Jul 13 2006, 06:08 PM
True Nature by Jane's Addiction.
This thread is 2 months old and already been answered.

I couldn't distinguish any of the lyrics they playedin the commercial, but the song seemed familiar, something like, "the lives that you made out."

What is this song??

YES, it's the right song, matrixmantis! Thanks a lot. I did a search for the song on youtube and there was a comment on it that confirmed that the song is in the Cooper (I swear it was "copper") Tires ad.

"True Nature," Jane's Addiction.

I am looking for the song title and artist for a song played in a cooper tire commercial. Basically like any tire commerical, but black and white. Any help is appreciated...

thanks, i'm pretty familiar with Jane's-so i'm hoping to see it again, but i don't think it is Jane's Addiction. From what i remember of the black/white commercial it was two black sport cars-they were not racing-the ground was wet, tires spinning, by the end of the commercial the two cars stopped at an angle with the camera on the tires. then it spelled out cooper tires one letter at a time. Thanks for the suggestion!!

Its a commercial that airs on TLC. I believe its Cooper tires. The song is pretty rocky, but I can't make out the words...The commercial is mostly black and white but shows cars off-road driving. Please help!!

Hi, I just saw a commercial for Cooper Tires, it was an alt/rock sound, any help would be greatly appreciated!

:ph34r: What the heck is that awesome song in the black and white Coopertires comercial?

Back