Constantine

JoesPoolHall

Reaction score
I just got back from seeing the movie Constantine. In the movie, the first time he goes to the club there is a song playing in the background I liked. The soundtrack was score, so that isn't of any help. If anyone has seen it and happens to know I would appriciate any kind of help!

I saw the movie. The song was called Passive by A Perfect Circle.

Unless your talking about the techno song at the end of that scene....

No, it must have been the techno song. Its after he talks to Midnight and he's mad, all you can see is strobe lights and Constantine walking.

Thanks though, that was a good song too

Does anyone know the name of the song in the "Constantine" movie by Keanu Reeves? Specifically, the music playing in a scene when Constantine enters a bar/club full of demons? It's kinda got a Linkin Park edge with male vocals that sound like Gavin (what's his name from Bush)?
Could use the help! Thanks! <_<

I have heard this tune a number of times but haven't a clue who it is or the name of it. Then it popped up in Constantine the movie. It is the part in which Reeves' character put on a record on his record player and I believe when the girl first stops by his house. Just curious if anyone knows the artist.

Hi..

I searched the forum but I couldn't find anything about this song.. Well at the end of the movie, a non-vocal song plays. I couldn't find the name of the song. I don't know much about the song's genre.. I think it's electro or something like that..

Can anybody help me?..please:rolleyes:

Thanks anyway..

It definately is Take Five. I remember it very clearly. I've played it myself in bands a number of times.

Cheers.

Does anyone know the song when Constantine is walking through the bar after he punches the bouncer- I really like that song so if anyone knows, Thanx

I really liked it but I had to watch it a couple of times before I could really follow it well.

Originally posted by givemfitz@Jul 30 2005, 02:00 PM
I really liked it but I had to watch it a couple of times before I could really follow it well.
So its worth renting? I have been unsure. Thanks

Back