Constant Gardener Music

VickyPaz

Reaction score
Hi there,

Maybe someone can help me. On the official movie website for The Constant Gardener, there is a sound clip of music that is made up of some kind of strings or harp. It's very soft and pretty. There is another song (heavy percussion) that is also used on the site that I know is not on the soundtrack (as I checked) and I don't believe this one is on it either.

The way to hear it is to go to 'theconstantgardener.com' site and click on 'enter' which takes you to the flash site. The heavy percussion song comes up and then you are able to click on one of the octagon links that says, 'surveillance/image gallery' then if you wait a minute a pretty song comes on and it plays over and over again.

I have been trying to find out the name of that song and where I can get it, if you know anything, I would be much obliged.

Thank you,
Vicky

Pretty sure it's "Iguazu" by Gustavo Santaolalla, I just got it on iTunes. It also plays at the end of the movie when the Jeeps drive towards Justin, as well as the pilot episode of 24.

Back