Commercial gives me the chills.

really? I didnt join

Ok. Trying it again. 1st time it stopped while connecting and asked me for a name & password. :rolleyes:

thats awesome!!! Does anybody happen to know the song played in it though?

I was wondering the same thing. its actually pretty moving

I see these kinds of commercials all the time, and they're usually foreighn.

They're pretty good at getting the point across.

Originally posted by Oblio@Jul 10 2005, 02:07 AM
I see these kinds of commercials all the time, and they're usually foreighn.

They're pretty good at getting the point across.
Yeah for real, I just don't see em playin something like that in the States. But yes, good point. :)

I remember seeing a similar commercial in the states, but it was of a guy standing outside of his car looking at his body inside his car.

Yikes, harsh.

I know a guy who was in a car accident and wasn't wearing his belt, and it threw him from the car.. which then caught fire, and everyone else that was belted in got killed. Now he refuses to EVER wear one.

I thought that way a long time ago but realized that more often it saves your life and the situations of where it actually traps you in a burning car rarely happens. (unless you're in nascar or something.)

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Jul 11 2005, 12:53 PM
I thought that way a long time ago but realized that more often it saves your life and the situations of where it actually traps you in a burning car rarely happens. (unless you're in nascar or something.)
Yeah that's my argument too, but the guy's anti-belt for life. I guess to be honest I would be too, given what he's been through..

i know this is an old thread, but does anyone know the music used in the commerical yet? :D

Back