Collateral

dumbya

Reaction score
Does anyone know what the song was called that was playing during the scene in Club Fever? It had a techno beat with some sort of japanese phrase that was bieng repeated over and over.

how about the song that is playing in the beginning while jamie foxx is talking to jada

The Roots- The Seed is around in that area..not sure because they played a few songs

its the one when jada said "so you like classics" or something like that

I believe this is the song you are looking for, PrOdIgY:
"Groove Armada "Hands Of Time"

I fell in love with this song the moment I heard it in the movie last night. It has become one of my all time favourite songs :wub::D!

What's the song that plays when Max stops the taxi because some coyotes are crossing the road. Vincent looks at them kind of weird. It was vocal, kind of slow, sung my a guy. Thanks.

What about the song that plays when Tom Cruise first starting talking to Jamie Foxx. it was slow piano music

Just to let you guys know, the Paul Oakenfold song is actually a Korean Mix that they did for the movie. There is a link to the mp3, but I don't think I'm allowed to post it here, heh.

errr, I was just informed that this mix is actually on the soundtrack. Just go buy the album if you're interested in the Korean version :)

nOtwilly, the piano piece is called 'Air' by Klazz Brothers & Cuba Percussion (also on soundtrack album). It's a version of Bach's 'Air on a G String'.

Hey everybody.
I love the movie "Collateral". Ive seen it twice, and its one of my fav movies. I remember the first clip I saw for it was on the Jay Leno show when Tom Cruise was on it, and they showed the Club Fever scene, with "Ready Steady Go" playing in the backround.
I really liked this song, and I found out that it was by Paul Oakenford, so I went out ot the local cd store, and I didnt find the collateral soundtrack, but I found Oakenford's cd with "Ready Steady Go" on it. I bought it, even though unforutnelty it wasnt the Japense (or I guess you said Korean version) of it.
His version is cool, but I really like the Korean version from the movie, because its just the techno part playin over and over again, and I assume that it is longer.
I wish I read this before I bought the Oakenford cd lol beacuse I would have just instead bought the soundtrack.
So I just have to go out and buy the Collateral Soundtrack, and the Korean version of "Ready Steady Go" will be on it?!?
Thanx in advance for any replies!

Yes - soundtrack version as in movie. Length 4:48. Some other cool tunes - worth the investment!

Originally posted by matrixmantis@Aug 27 2004, 01:31 AM
Just to let you guys know, the Paul Oakenfold song is actually a Korean Mix that they did for the movie.
You're right, it's a remix of Oakenfold's original "Ready Steady Go", though aside from the Korean vocals instead of those of Asher D, it sounds much the same.

The full title of the song is Paul Oakenfold - Ready Steady Go (Korean Style)

Originally posted by MOnkeysRodriguez@Aug 9 2004, 05:52 AM
I think it's "Shadow of the sun" by Audioslave
Close, but you're slightly off. The exact title is "Shadow on the Sun" and, yes, it's by Audioslave.

Awesome, thanx a lot guys!
Like I said I bought his "Bunkka" cd with the original "Ready Steady Go" (which is my fav song) but the other awesome song on there is also "Get em Up" (IceCube with the vocals" and than that other song "Stary-Eye Suprise"

But I definitely want to pick up the soundtrack now so that I can get the korean version. Thats going to be a cool song to blast as im drivin around lol.

Does anybody know what the guy is saying in Korean? Is he just saying "Ready Steady Go" in Korean, or what? lol

hey, i was just wondering if anybody knew the music from two certain parts in collateral. the first scene is when detective fanning arrives at the scene of the first attack by cruise. the second is the music playing as cruise and foxx are driving to the club fever as the fbi guys are too. any help would be appreciated, thanks

Sorry to clutter the board with another "Collateral" question, but this has been driving me nuts all weekend. I have the list of the official soundtrack, but does anyone have a list of all the songs included in the film, even those not on the soundtrack? There was a song that played, I believe after the wolf sighting, and all I can remember is a few lyrics. There was a girl singing and it sounded vaguely hip-hip/R&B and went something like "moving kind of slow, feeling little close"...that's all I can remember and it's driving me nuts. I tried the official site, google, everything, but no luck. Does anyone know what I'm talking about and this song? Thanks.

Originally posted by frost82@Sep 7 2004, 09:25 PM
There was a song that played, I believe after the wolf sighting, and all I can remember is a few lyrics. There was a girl singing and it sounded vaguely hip-hip/R&B and went something like "moving kind of slow, feeling little close"...that's all I can remember and it's driving me nuts. I tried the official site, google, everything, but no luck. Does anyone know what I'm talking about and this song? Thanks.
Can you remember more precisely what was happening in the movie when you heard the song? After the 'coyote crossing' song (Audioslave), the next scene in the movie was the shootout in the club, where they played techno music. And from what I can remember, it's just instrumental music for the remainder of the movie.

Back