Coldwell Banker

adamschwartz

Reaction score
I'm trying to remember the current TV commercial that has a single woman buying a home and across the street is a single man who is a professor and they get married. The commercial shows the woman in a wedding dress and the man coming dancing through the yard. I'd like to know the name of the song played in that commercial.

Bahhh......I just saw that one today and don't recall the music but it was something very familiar I think. I'm pretty sure it was a real estate or maybe B of A ad.
I just remember the happy couple dancing all goofy coming out of the backyard and into the front. :rolleyes: Not much help I know. <_<

As a matter of fact, I think I know what the commercial is for! It's an advertisement for Coldwell Banker and coldwellbanker.com. I just saw it last night, so they must be re-running the campaign ;)

Whats the name of the song in the Codwell Banker Commerical....Its pretty catchy. Thanks

If you're referring to the one with the wife who finds her second dream home on-line, then you might be looking for an oldie classic.

The Turtles: Happy Together

Back