Coca-Cola Timeline

EvanPalmer87

Reaction score
I was in a movie the other day and while the trailers for the upcoming films were playing

a commercial for Black History month came on.

It listed different achievements of African-Americans next to empty Coke bottles from

their eras.

The song sounded like a jazzy blues piece (both genres of music I love, but know little

about).

I have no idea how else to find this song, and if anyone out there can help, it would be

much appreciated.

EP

I saw a Coca Cola commercial the other day that listed different achievements of

African-Americans next to empty Coke bottles from the era of the achievement.

The song sounded like a jazzy blues piece (both genres of music I love, but know little

about).

I have no idea how else to find this song, and if anyone out there can help, it would be

much appreciated.

EP

Merged.

Please do not post the same question in multiple threads. Thanks.

Originally posted by EvanPalmer87@Jan 31 2007, 11:07 AM
I was in a movie the other day and while the trailers for the upcoming films were playing

a commercial for Black History month came on.

It listed different achievements of African-Americans next to empty Coke bottles from

their eras.

about).

much appreciated.

EP
I remembered this one, it debuted on the Golden Globe telecast

I can't find the name of the song on the new Coca Cola : Timeline Commercial that aired during the 3rd quarter of the Super Bowl. Anyone??

Are you talking abou the commercial where it just shows different coke bottles and their is an instrumental acoustic song in the background. I don't know the song, just trying to determine which commercial it is you are talking about since there were multiple coke commercials throughout.

I emailed Coke about this. The song in the Timeline commercial is called "Tiny." It was performed by Smokey and Lee.

When I asked for a bit of clarification on the performers, they weren't able to help me and I'm having an IMPOSSIBLE time finding the song. Frustrating!

Originally posted by stmetcalf@Feb 5 2007, 07:44 PM
I emailed Coke about this. The song in the Timeline commercial is called "Tiny." It was performed by Smokey and Lee.

When I asked for a bit of clarification on the performers, they weren't able to help me and I'm having an IMPOSSIBLE time finding the song. Frustrating!
Is this your page too?

http://rvb.roosterteeth.com/members/profil....php?uid=153795

Smokey & Lee are probably performers who made the song for a music production company or ad agency. Good luck finding it. I'll keep an eye out.

Was THIS the Coke Timeline commercial:

????

(Caution: The vid comments are somewhat inflammatory. Some people. <_< :( )

Yup, that's the one. I got a response from Coca Cola today:

Thank you for contacting The Coca-Cola Company, Mr. XXXX. We appreciate your interest in our ad.

The song is "Tiny", composed by Smokey Hormel featuring Lee Allen on an unreleased project called "Let 'Em Blow".

If you ever have any more comments or questions, feel free to contact us again.

Gisele
Industry and Consumer Affairs
The Coca-Cola Company

23. fiona13 – Feb 11 '07 at 10:23 PM
The tune in the ad is a song called "Tiny" by Smokey Hormel featuring Lee Allen, off of an unreleased album - "Let'Em Blow". Very difficult to find. Both artists were in a group called "The Blasters". Lee Allen has passed away, however, Smokey Hormel is still alive.

After searching for a while, I came up with this.
I'll do some searching to see if I can find the album somewhere.

Originally posted by Mr.Eko@Feb 21 2007, 05:52 PM
23. fiona13 – Feb 11 '07 at 10:23 PM
The tune in the ad is a song called "Tiny" by Smokey Hormel featuring Lee Allen, off of an unreleased album - "Let'Em Blow". Very difficult to find. Both artists were in a group called "The Blasters". Lee Allen has passed away, however, Smokey Hormel is still alive.

After searching for a while, I came up with this.
I'll do some searching to see if I can find the album somewhere.
Answered here:

http://adtunes.com/forums/index.php?showto...ndpost&p=265717

Back