Clinique

dbbarney

Reaction score
Who sings the Simon and Garfunkel song on one of the latest Clinique commercials? Female singer. Thx

does anyone know who sings the song in this clinique commercial? it's a woman singing the song "feeling groovy" by harpers bizarre. thanks in advance!

The song is "59th Street Bridge Song (Feelin' Groovy)" by Simon and Garfunkel, but I do not know the female singer in the cover version used in the ad.

Try the version by Steve Bell feat. Sarah Bell on iTunes. I'm not sure, but that might be it.

Are you SURE it's Norah Jones?
I looked up "Feelin' Groovy" in iTunes and checked every Feelin' Groovy and I didn't find the name or the song.
Though Steve and Sarah Bell's version isn't the one in the commercial, it's still wonderful. I'd be okay if I didn't find the commercial version.

Nevermind what I said.
I want that song.
But I can't find it ANYWHERE!

From Production Advisors (Company that provide brands with music and such)

Paul Simon’s “59th Street Bridge Song (Feelin’ Groovy)” For Clinique’s 1-2-3 Step Skin Care
• Our long standing relationship with Paul Simon and his brother/manager, Eddie, was instrumental
in negotiating and closing the deal for Clinique’s fresh take on a classic song for this colorful
animated spot

No mention of the artist? ugh! it's driving me crazy!

Try this name for "The 59th Street Bridge Song (Feelin' Groovy)":

Ernestine Anderson vs Hank Jones

No link found, but maybe you can!

How lucky that i stumbled across this forum!
I used to have this song on my myspace, i am not entirely sure that it is the one you are looking for, but it is Feelin' Groovy sung by a female!

her name is Nana Mouskouri and her myspace to get this song is

http://www.myspace.com/babamadadouche

hope this helps!

The girl singing in the ad is called Kirsten Price. I have checked out her page in MySpace and she is unaware of how the recording can be downloaded as she wasn't even aware that it was going to be aired on the Ad.

Please let me know if anyone finds it as I love it!!!!

There's a song during a Clinique skin care products (3-step) commercial - it's a woman singing (I think it's a remake, but can't think of the name of the song):

"...kicking down the cobblestones, looking for fun, and feeling groovy"

Does anyone know who this is or what the song is called?

Thanks. :D

is there another suggestion for where to get kirsten price's version of the song?
i can't seem to find it on her myspace (or maybe i'm just blind...)

thanks dudes and dudettes

I have been trying to find the singer of that commercial version of Clinquie's Feeling Groovy sound, and that's why I came here. I like that version and no other. It sounds like Jessica Simpson.

I'm lovin all this buzz about our spot! I work for Production Advisors (and thank you JCA for posting our link!), so this be the gospel about the rerecord of Paul Simon's "Feeling Groovy". The person singing the song was someone (an unknown) hired by the music house to do the rerecord. There's no song in it's entity, just what was created for the spot. Hope this helps!

If you are interested in new, up and coming artists, go to our other website http://www.boomboxnyc.com/ . It's a bit raw now, but will transform into a fierce n rockin website in a few months.

PEACE TO ALL!

;) ;)

Back