Clairol Nice 'n Easy Teri Hatcher

youngoffender

Reaction score
I saw a commercial today - which is presumably brand new, because I've never seen it before on any channels - for Clairol Nice'n'Easy featuring Teri Hatcher.
She basically describes how Clairol brightens up her hair, and helps her keep everything under control, or some such thing.

The music is something familiar, but I don't know the name. It's a well known dance song, sort of funky. Does anyone know this song?

I saw one today that used "Miami" by Will Smith, audio sample track 10. Available for download from .

"Miami" samples the Whispers song. The one used in the commercial is the original tune by the Whispers.

Hi everyone!

There is that commercial with Terri Hatcher struting down the street, talking about how she looks so much younger, or somthing along that line. It's sunny, and I believe that she's walking a dog? There is some sort of Disco/70's tune playing in the backround, but I can't find it. does anyone know the title of the song, and/or where I could get it?

Thanks alot,

-Cameron :D

Does anyone know the music playing in Teri Hatcher's Clairol commercial for Nice n' Easy?
It sounds like an old 70's disco song, but I have no idea what it's called or who it's by.
I think, however, that Will Smith's "Miami" used similar instrumentals from this song - possibly even borrowed from the original. Any help with this would be great.

Ok I just answered my own question.
For anyone who's interested, the song is called "And The Beat Goes On" by the Whispers.

Back