Chuck Season 2

Chuck 11/24 Thanksgiving episode

Almost at the end of Chuck Vs the Gravitron, when Chuck is arresting Jill in the matrix, there is an instrumental song playing. wonder if anyone knows the song ? Thanks!

Re: Chuck Season 2 "Chuck Vs Tom Sawyer"

Yes, it`s that song ;] now we need only the title of song and I will be very very very happy ;p

I've been looking for that song for weeks now too, going through every available Chuck song I can find. I really hope someone finds the title soon...

Chuck 2-16-09

Does anyone know the name of the song played at the end of the episode? I believe it was a female singer. Thanks!

Re: Chuck 2-16-09

"Freeze And Explode" by Cassettes Won't Listen

Excuse me for bringing up such as old thread as this one but what happend? Do anyone have the name on the song?

Chuck vs The Lethal weapon

Does anyone know the name of the song at the last part of the episode where Chuck has a heart to heart with sarah??? Thanks!!!

Re: Chuck vs The Lethal weapon

yes i also want the name of the song played at last part of the episode when CHUCK says to SARAH that he can't move in together with her....

Its

Stan Bush – “The Touch”

I fairly sure the 'Ay yi yi' song that sounds similar to "Cobrastyle" is a Tim Jones composition. There have been multiple versions of the song used throughout the series, mostly recently in 'Chuck Versus The Lethal Weapon'.

chuck vs sandworm song

Hi there i have been wondering for ages what the song is thats playing right after chuck disarms the bomb. i know it may not be a song but it sounds like a choir song. Please help if anyone knows it. Thanx

Chuck Vs. The Dream Job w/ Chevy Chase

I just heard a song tonight on the latest episode of Chuck. The episode is Chuck vs The Dream Job. The song lyrics go something like "Let's Go..." sounds like Perry Farrell from Jane's Addiction...any help would be great!

Chuck Monday 4/6/09

When chucks dad says i was wrong about trusting your handlers.

The song lyrics were "He's gone, He's gone, He's gone." Looked online don't know which one to choose from.

Male singer

Re: Chuck Monday 4/6/09

So, how about the other song played during the interview on Chuck tonight...lyrics are Let's go...

how about the song that was playing as Chuck was gearing up before the confrontation with Casey.

some lyrics: "you take the road, I'll take the river" or "and in the evening underneath the roaring sky"

Hey! Thanks so much!! Didn't think anyone was out there who even watches Chuck, always a great show with great music too!

Re: Chuck Vs. The Dream Job w/ Chevy Chase

I also want to know whats the name of the song at the end of the show when Chuck's Dad got captured. Thanks in advance.

Back