Chrysler 300

darkly

Reaction score
Hey, does anyone know what the current Jeep Chrysler promotional spots are using as background music?

The first of these ads that I recall was recently for a 96 hour event sale that ended
Oct. 2nd? Now, just today, I see they're using the same music for another comemrcial -- a promo event as well.

The music sounds like a number of Shoegaze bands I like, and I could almost swear I've heard it -- but I can't identify it.

I am in Chicago, and the ads are current running regularly in prime time.

Thanks!!! :(

Just to clarify, this is not a local ad for specific dealers. It is a general Jeep/Chrysler ad for the vehicles. I'm assuming it's nationwide.

I'm going to see if I can figure out a way to grab some of the audio and post a link to it here.

In the meantime, if anyone has any leads, I'd appreciate it.

I've been trying to find the commercial online. Are there any lyrics from the song that you recognize?

There are no lyrics, but that's not uncommon with a lot of noise and shoegaze bands.

yeah, I know a few chrysler commercial topics have been floating around recently, but I have not seen this one mentioned. Theres not much to say about it; basically the Chrysler 300 driving through the countryside...thats all.

Your description of the commercial is extremely vague but I just saw a Chrysler commercial so I'm just going to throw it out there and assume that you are talking about this commercial

If you ARE talking about the commercial that I just saw then the song is called "Left Behind" by Aqualung...

but if that's not the same commercial, well...sorry.

Watching ESPN tonight, game 6 of the Bulls/Pistons and there is a Chrysler commercial that shows a variety of cars including Sebring convertible & new Town & Country. Male vocals, nice sounding track... anyone know?

Saw the commercial twice and "heard" vocals (only 3 or 4 words) but other were talking so I didn't catch them. Sorry to irritate you.

Doctormemory: Yep, it was "Left Behind" by Aqualung. I remember thinking that parts of the vocals were slightly reminiscent of Chris Martin of Coldplay. Sorry if that offends anyone (probably a lazy comparison)... but I just picked up the song from iTunes and it's great. Thanks.

Ps. There is something remotely "Beatles" about this music too... probably another lazy comparison. :lol:

Does anyone know the name of the song in the new Chrysler ad? It shows a silver chrysler driving down a road. I know thats pretty vague... The song doesn't have any lyrics. Thanks

If I'm thinking of the same one you are talking about, it's a song called "Left Behind" by Aqualung. Of course, he has lyrics in the song...but he's a great musician.

Hope that's the one you're talking about.

I've been trying to figure out what the tune is that plays behind the new Chrysler Commercial. It starts out with a guitar and it sounds so very familiar.. I can even hum a few of the words as the song progresses, but for the life of me can't figure out who it is. I would say Coldplay or U2, but I've listened through all their songs and can't find it.

The commercial is for their whole line, not just one car.

Any help would be appreciated. :)
Thanks
ABE5280

June 28, 2007

Ah....
Found it.
"Left Behind" - Aqualung.
Amazing the value of the Search feature on these forums..

So sorry for the waste of space...

Cheers -

thank you lipstickstain!! i've been trying to pin that song down for months. knew i'd heard it before - aqualung.

Originally posted by darkly@Oct 12 2006, 04:37 PM
Hey, does anyone know what the current Jeep Chrysler promotional spots are using as background music?

The first of these ads that I recall was recently for a 96 hour event sale that ended
Oct. 2nd? Now, just today, I see they're using the same music for another comemrcial -- a promo event as well.

The music sounds like a number of Shoegaze bands I like, and I could almost swear I've heard it -- but I can't identify it.

I am in Chicago, and the ads are current running regularly in prime time.

Thanks!!! :(
Then you must be referring to this thread maybe?

http://adtunes.com/forums/index.php?showto...ndpost&p=280371

B)

Back