Chicos

Lmo

Advanced Member
Reaction score
Since I seem to be having a lucky day, here is another tune that I have heard for a while now but luckily I have a link to it. I suppose that I could solve this on my own, but I want others to be able to hear it as well. I love to share excerpts of music that I have discovered on sites or television, that others may also be able to enjoy. :D. Here is the clip link ----> http://www.chicos.com/store/home_intro.asp.

Unfortunately the clip doesn't repeat itself. It is the intro to the site. To replay u have to keep refreshing the above link. (how? simply press the icon on the top of the page with the green arrows on a symbolic white page turning in a clockwise motion)

Thankyou so much for your time. I will try to check back in daily for the two forums that I have headed to check on results. Take care

I have also contacted Chico's company for further assistance regarding musical credits pertaining to the link above which has now changed to a different artist. The following
Hello, I am in search of discovering who the musical artists might be in the recent commercials used to promote the fabulous ensembles that Chico's produces. I am not legally pursuing this. I am just a mere customer also interested in the musical content used in your past commercials. Although, the site no longer has the song as its intro, perhaps if i can give you the exact time and date you may be able to further assist me. The site used to play this music and definitely had it as the intro on Oct 14 2005, 08:19 AM. The commercial I speak of was on television that day around that time, as well as the link I will provide as follows: http://www.chicos.com/store/home_intro.asp I would have acted sooner but I was hoping to discover the music without having to ask the company for help, and I assumed that the music used in the intro was permanent.

I greatly appreciate any assistance I can get on this matter. I have no other way of finding the information out. The music had no vocals. A guitar was the main instrument with a soft bass line. Once again, thank you for your time and I hope to be receiving a response soon.
was sent to help solve this mystery. I hope that once I find out the artist I can post who they are and the name of the song for those who were interested but did not post. If u wish to help or assist me by sending requests for the song with the date posted previously to the following e-mail address customerservice@chicos.com I would appreciate it greatly. The date was <span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Oct. 14 2005 @ 8:19 AM</span></span>.

Back